Thursday, January 6, 2011

Let's get Planning!

 
After the initial shock of being engaged (which still has not worn off) I had to start planning! I have always wanted to get married in the fall so after Hunter proposed I immediately knew that I was about to get busy... and I was right!! Right now we are thinking October and maybe even a November wedding.
    I had fallen in love with Oak Hallow Farm in Fairhope, AL but after talking with the owners and finding out that the fees for a wedding start
at an outrageous price. That ended that! Other Venue ideas right now are the Bragg-Mitchell Mansion, on Spring Hill Ave. in Mobile, and the Hermitage-Rippy Estate on Newman Road in Mobile and possibly the Magnolia Manor in Mobile on Spring Hill Ave. Any of these places would be great so now its just making sure dates are available and finding the right one to fit my budget!
    This is about as far as I have come with the wedding planning. Its definitely going to be an adventure and maybe even a challenge at some times but I am so excited for what’s
to come! 

 To Do :

 I would also like for any of you to help me with photographer ideas. I have not gotten this far in planning, however, I would love to have a few names once I am ready. 

Thank you all for your Love and Support!
 
Happy Wedding!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment